Maximize: Trust God.
Scripture tells of the most unlikely things happening when ordinary people trusted God.
- Noah built an ark when a rain drop had never fallen. When it rained so hard that the earth flooded, a remnant of humanity and living creatures were saved.
- Abraham and Sarah were in their nineties when they had a child. They were giving birth instead of choosing a grave.
- Moses lifted a staff–a wooden stick–and the Red Sea parted. God’s people escaped on the dry ground of the sea to freedom.
- The Israelites marched around their enemies city stone wall in Jericho. They walked around the wall, no tools or weapons were used. It fell–demolished.
- The whole Israelite army stood down to the Philistine enemy, giant Goliath. David, a young shepherd boy, used a sling shot and one stone and killed him. And, the enemy ran.
- Esther, a jewish young woman, risked death going to the King without waiting for a summon. Her risk saved God’s people from genocide.
- Mary became pregnant with Jesus through the Spirit of God, remaining a virgin. Mary stood strong despite disbelief of others.
- A woman touched the hem of Jesus’ garment. She was healed after bleeding for 12 years.
- A little boy shared a lunch of 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish when Jesus asked. Five thousand plus were fed.
Jesus: 26 People cannot save themselves. But with God, all things are possible.(Matthew 19:26,The Voice)
Maximize your life. Trust God. With God all things are possible. Truth.
We would love you to join us at Maximize!
To register email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, email address, phone number and if, you receive text messages.
Would you consider praying big for The Red Door Community Church and asking others to pray big. We launch on 9.13.15 and would love you to set your phone/alarm at 9:13 AM & PM as a reminder to pray specifically
for God’s favor,
for a place,
for people to boldly join us in this adventure,
for The Red Door Community Church to make a difference in the community, giving thanks.
We will be sending The Red Door Prayer and Information Publication for April in a couple of weeks. We are praying for many individuals to stand with us.