19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,[a] baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:19-20).
Churches have been launched around the world since Christ gave the call to go and make disciples. We are humbled to be a part of this ongoing movement centuries and centuries later. Pray about being a part in some way.
Check out the latest news from The Red Door Leadership. (Click to see the video)
There’s all sorts of opportunities for you to help launch this new work of God!
- Email me at email@example.com or Pastor Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just come. Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend.
- Consider what God is calling you to do. There are ways for you to invest into this new work beyond attendance–here’s some ways with a form to fill out and submit:
1. Missionary team–those who take a leave of absence from their community of faith to serve one year as a part of the core team.
2. Core team–those who are the strength and the “backbone” of the beginning of the church–their combined DNA will be the DNA of the church. The big deal–is their presence, setting the attitude, believing The Red Door Community Church is necessary in the community and an amazing part of the work of God in this world!
3. Giving team–those who give of their time, talent, and/or resources to be a blessing by contributing to the work of impacting individuals, creating a community of faith, and blessing the community. Some who are a part of this team may rarely, if, ever actually attend but want to participate in this new work of God. (The Red Door Community Church defines blessed as to know the activity of God and to bless to be a part of the activity of God.)
4. Prayer team–those who pray. We are asking each to be willing to set their alarms for 9.13 am/pm (9.13–launch day) and to pray big and bold for the favor of God. Some who are a part of this team may rarely, if, ever actually attend but want to participate in the new work of God. We also will be adding a prayer list with specific needs of others.
(Written by Kerrie Carlisle Palmer © 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)