Belonging is a BIG subject. Because. Belonging is connected to how we identify ourselves.
I saw it as a living picture of belonging in a relationship with God–it was Romans 8:28 in action: We are confident that God is able to orchestrate everything to work toward something good and beautiful when we love Him and accept His invitation to live according to His plan.
When we live the with-God life, we can be certain all things will work together for something good and beautiful through God’s relentless love in the power of grace, which allows us to do what we’re unable to do on our own. BECAUSE. We belong with-God.
Today’s Advent Thought– It’s a choice to see our identity through the life of Christ–Immanuel–God with us. Belonging to God changes everything.
I pray you take time to step into the sacred quietness of belonging to God-Kerrie
If, you have access to the Salem, Oregon area Joshua and I hope you will stop by between noon and four at tablethink’s open house on December 16. For details see https://tablethink.com. I will keep you updated on my public Facebook page @https://www.facebook.com/kerriecarlislepalmer/
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/01/party/ Party.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/03/surprise-2/. Surprise!
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/04/you-know-2/ Do you know? (This is long but worth thinking about.)
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/05/alliswell/. All Is Well.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/06/five-words-and-more/. Five Words . . . And More.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/07/the-problem-is/ The Problem Is . .
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/08/transparencyandtrust/ Transparency And Trust.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/09/red-letter-day/ Red-Letter-Day.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/10/best-advice-2/ Best Advice.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/11/lean-in/ Lean In.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/12/not-yet/ Not-yet.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/13/god-is-here/ God Is Here.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/14/daily-drill/ Daily Drill.
My Advent Writing Place
Written by Kerrie Carlisle Palmer © 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED