Christmas is love. It’s the amazing “why” of Christmas.
John wrote the “why” of Christ’s birth in chapter 3 of his book:
“For God so loved the world . . .”
The words are worth knowing and repeating as often as possible. So. Yes. I’m repeating these epic words on this
Christmas tilts the way we see the world BECAUSE of the “why.” When our “why” is based on the relentless love of God for each and everyone . . . then . . . our world will turn upside-down right. This love is open to everyone. This love is the wonder of Christmas. This love is the win of all wins.
This amazing love is underlined with a million asterisks in today’s Advent thought. May you experience the wonder of this love in every season–Kerrie
If, you have access to the Salem, Oregon area Joshua and I hope you will stop by between noon and four at tablethink’s open house today- December 16. For details see https://tablethink.com. I will keep you updated on my public Facebook page @https://www.facebook.com/kerriecarlislepalmer/
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/01/party/ Party.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/03/surprise-2/. Surprise!
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/04/you-know-2/ Do you know? (This is long but worth thinking about.)
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/05/alliswell/. All Is Well.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/06/five-words-and-more/. Five Words . . . And More.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/07/the-problem-is/ The Problem Is . .
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/08/transparencyandtrust/ Transparency And Trust.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/09/red-letter-day/ Red-Letter-Day.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/10/best-advice-2/ Best Advice.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/11/lean-in/ Lean In.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/12/not-yet/ Not-yet.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/13/god-is-here/ God Is Here.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/14/daily-drill/ Daily Drill.
- https://kerrielpalmer.com/2018/12/15/belonging-sacred-quietness/ Belonging . . . Sacred Quietness.
My Advent Writing Place
Written by Kerrie Carlisle Palmer © 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED